LAD Madrid Rooms For Couples
From LAD Madrid rooms for couples we inform you that this website uses its own cookies, as well as those of third companies. On the occasion of the Directive 2009/136 / CE of the EU.
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, LAD (hereinafter also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the treatment of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data collected in LAD is: NUEVA ERA MIRSER SL, provided with NIF: B93592350 and registered in: Mercantile Registry Malaga with the following registry data: Volume 5692 Registration 1 Folio 16 Section 143167, whose representative is: Sergio Aparicio (hereinafter, responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
Duque de Ahumada Avenue 11
Contact phone: 914 259 766
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which LAD is subject. The User can contact the DPD designated by the person responsible for the treatment using the following contact information: email@example.com.
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by LAD, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency, which can be consulted at the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between LAD and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it fills, or to attend a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Proactive responsibility principle: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in LAD are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. LAD undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 1 year, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the data controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is held. intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by LAD. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data
LAD undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration. personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential way, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted .
However, because LAD cannot guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security caused by the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the data controller, who undertakes to inform of and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has LAD and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD against the controller:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not LAD is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that LAD has carried out or is performing, as well as, among other things, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have any other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been illicitly processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the data controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the data controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive their personal data from the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller. of treatment. Whenever technically possible, the controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the treatment of their personal data or to stop the treatment of them by LAD.
- Right not to be not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the data controller with the reference “RGPD-LAD Madrid Rooms for Couples”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other valid means in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Applicant’s date and signature.
- Any document that accredits the request you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Duque de Ahumada Avenue 11
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than LAD, and therefore are not operated by LAD. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State where you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
- COOKIES POLICY
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User’s telephone number or with any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by LAD for the best operation of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
The entity (ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that it is required by law or that a third party processes this information for said entities.
Social media cookies
LAD incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the treatment of their personal data. Only for information purposes are the following links where you can consult said privacy and / or cookie policies:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that they accept the treatment of their personal data so that the person responsible for the treatment can proceed to same in the form, during the terms and for the indicated purposes. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
LAD reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on May 25, 2018 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in the regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).