This page is owned by NUEVA ERA MIRSER, S.L., with CIF B93592350, and registered address at Glorieta Miguel Rubiales 4 LOCAL. 28039, Madrid (Madrid), Spain.
Commercial Registry Data: T 45396, F 22, S 8, H M 798497, I/A 2.
The documents and related graphics published on this website may include typographical errors or inaccuracies and are subject to constant changes; therefore, the company reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes to the product(s) or program(s) described herein.
USE OF THE PORTAL
The website provides access to information (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to the Company or its collaborators.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain information (contact form).
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content of the portal, including but not limited to not using it to:
- Engage in illegal, unlawful, or contrary to good faith and public order activities
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or content that promotes terrorism or violates human rights
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Company, its collaborators, employees, suppliers, or third parties; introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage;
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The information contained on this website should be considered by the user as general, informative, and guiding, both in terms of its purpose and its effects. This information may be modified, developed, or updated by the Company without prior notice. Therefore, the information contained on this website should not, under any circumstances, be considered a substitute for legal or other advice.
This website should not be considered in any way as a means of contracting; if you are interested in contracting our services, you will need to contact the Company so that the most appropriate person can assist you and, if necessary, present the corresponding proposal for professional services.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Company owns all intellectual and industrial property rights to this website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, design, source code, images, sound, audio, video, software, or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, and use, etc.).
The reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Company, is expressly prohibited. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the Company.
COMPLETION AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
Failure to complete the fields indicated as mandatory in any electronic registration form may result in us being unable to process your request.
The USER agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website, as well as any of its content, without the express written permission of the Company.
The Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate USER access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. The Company is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor does it assume any guarantee or part of the offering party of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The USER is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the homepage of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website:
- May not imply that the Company recommends that website or its services or products.
- May not misrepresent its relationship with the Company or claim that it has authorized such a link, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos, or other distinctive signs of the Company.
- May not include content that could be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, incite violence or discrimination based on sex, race, or religion, contrary to public order, or unlawful.
- May not link to any page of the Website other than the homepage.
- Must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website that creates the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
- The Company may request, at any time, that any link to the Website be removed, after which it must be immediately removed.
The Company cannot control the information, content, products, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. Consequently, we do not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
In the event that the website contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Company does not exercise any control over such sites and content.
In no event shall the Company assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity, or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities, and they are included solely for informational purposes.
The Company will pursue any breach of these conditions, as well as any misuse of its portal, reserving the right to take civil and criminal action as appropriate under the law.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The Company informs that the information contained in the documents and graphics on this website is published “as is” without any kind of guarantee, and disclaims all warranties regarding this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
The Company, its partners, collaborators, suppliers, employees, and representatives shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website or other content that
may be accessed through it; nor shall they be liable for any direct or indirect, special, or consequential damages arising from the inability to use, loss of data or profits, or any actions taken based on the information provided.
The Company reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, including changing, deleting, or adding both the content and services provided through the portal and the way they are presented or located on the portal.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Company and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish regulations, and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid Capital.